A COLFER RELATED GIVEAWAY YAY
Oh hi there. When I went to Chris’s book signing in San Fransisco last month, I got a free tote bag! The bag is fairly large, my copy of tlos only takes up about a fourth of the space in the bag.
So I figured, I should give it to a lovely person on Tumblr!
Pat yourselves on the back or high five the air in front on you or something else!
I mean I feel bad that only one person can win, since I only have one bag and I would giveaway the signed book but I can’t part with it. It makes me cry. I think if I made a horcrux, it would be in this book. ANYWAY enjoy now here’s the business part.
- Must be following me (its just easier to keep track that way)~~~
- I’ll ship anywhere in the world, but if you live outside the United States you’ve got to be willing to walk me through shipping procedures.
- Likes count! Why the fuck shouldn’t they??
- Uhhhhh reblog all the times you want idgaf
- This shit ends September 10th because that’s a month yo.
“I want to explain to you how I’m different from other people, with words. It was writen for this moment. I wrote it last night. So here it is:I am the guy who will persist in his path
I am the guy who will make you laugh
I am the guy who strives to be open
I am the guy who’s been heartbroken
I am the guy who’s been on his own
I am the guy who’s felt alone
I am the guy the guy who holds your hand
I am the guy who will stand up and be a man
I am the guy who tries to make things better
I am the guy who’s the whitest half-Cuban, ever
I am the guy who’s lost more than he’s won
I am the guy who’s turned, but never spun
I am the guy you couldn’t see
I am that guy, and that guy’s me.”
Quinn Fabray in performances
↳ Hit Me with Your Best Shot / One Way or Another
WOO FOR GIVEAWAYS?
So, I was lucky enough to be able to get the chance to get Chris Colfer’s new book, The Land of Stories signed, and grabbed a second copy to also get signed on a whim.
I thought I could give it to a friend or something but…than realised I would much rather one of my followers have it, or someone that wasn’t able to make the signing, or missed out on getting in.
So, the winner receives a copy of The Land of Stories, signed by Chris Colfer (this afternoon actually).
- don’t have to be following me
- reblog as much as you want
- likes count because…I said so
- I’m going to finish this and use a random number thingo to choose a winner on the 9th of August
- please don’t sell it. I really want someone to have it that genuinely really wants a signed copy and doesn’t already have one
Give me a few weeks after I contact you about being the winner to ship it out as i’ll only just be returning back to Australia on the 10th :)